Now you will be able to easily find commercial truck insurance near you. Easy contact and fast help when you need it.
Get started right now with free no obligation quotes in FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MD,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC & VA.
From preferred companies to new startups could get help from us.
For any state other than those above please check out of national carriers below for quick help.
Common Commercial Truck Insurance Markets coverage’s.
Primary Liability: Mandated truck insurance coverage which protects from injury or damage to others as a result of a truck accident.
Physical Damage: Protection covering the repair or replacement of the truck or trailer.
Motor Truck Cargo: Protection for the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight.
Trailer Interchange: Coverage for the legal liability of truckers for damage or loss to non-owned trailers and equipment which insured’s possess under a written trailer interchange agreement.
Non-Trucking Liability: Provides limited liability truck insurance for owner operators who are leased permanently to an ICC regulated carrier.
ICC Authority: Interstate Operating Authority is permission that is granted by the federal government to transport freight that regulated across state lines.
Commercial Truck Insurance types that we insure daily:
•Light Truck – Trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 10,000 pounds
• Medium Truck – GVW between 10,001 – 20,000 pounds
• Heavy Truck – GVW between 20,001 – 45,000 pounds
• Extra Heavy Truck – GVW 45,000 pounds or more
• Truck Tractor – A motor vehicle for carrying commodities or material and
equipped with a fifth wheel coupling device for semi trailers.
• Heavy Truck Tractors – GVW 45,000 pounds or less
• Extra Heavy Truck Tractor – GVW 45,001or more
• Semi Trailer – A trailer equipped with a fifty wheel coupling device for use
with a truck tractor, with load capacity of over 2,000
• Trailer – Any type trailer other than semi trailer with load limit over 2,000
Below are the risks we insure based on what they do with the vehicle/s.
– Car Carriers – Fuel Oil Haulers Gasoline, Diesel & Airplane Fuel Haulers Ag Haulers (including livestock) – LPG, Butane & Propane Haulers Bulk or Bottled Dumping Operations – Contractors – Tow Trucks (repo not online) – Cement Mixers – Concrete Pumper Trucks – Couriers – Custom Harvesters – Farm to Market Trucking – Farmers – Food Delivery – Grain Haulers – House Movers – Lawn & Tree Service – Logging – Mobile Concessions – Mobile Equipment – Mobile Home Toters – Moving Operations (no ICC filings) – Pulpwood Haulers – Salvage Haulers – Specialized Delivery – Snow Plows – Truckers Contingent Liability (Bobtail or Deadhead) – Waste Oil Haulers – Wholesalers & Manufacturers and many others.
A commercial automobile or truck insurance policy is required under most circumstances when the vehicle is used for business purposes and meets certain other requirements. It is not just the registration that determines the requirement for a business automobile insurance policy. Other requirements are ownership by a corporation, use in hauling goods for hire, and gross vehicle weight of the vehicle. Some small trucks can be owned and insured under a personal automobile insurance policy under specific circumstances.
Commercial automobile and trucking insurance policies are not regulated in pricing, as are private passenger policies. There is price competition between insurance companies for good commercial automobile insurance. We have fast help available for you now in Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina & Virginia.